Sunday, November 10, 2013

Cheesy Egg Biscuit Casserole

The breakfast is so easy, so versatile, and so yummy, I knew I had to blog it!!!  You can change the ingredients up as you please and completely alter the outcome!!    My kids went crazy for it because it reminded them of the egg and cheese sandwiches I make but on a fork.  One child did mention that the eggs were "different"  and I will always agree that baked eggs are very different from scrambled eggs on the stove.  Next time, I will add some green onions and bacon!!!  Or green peppers!!   Or salsa!!!   and the list goes on!!  LoL  Anyway, you get the idea!!



Ingredients:

1 can Grands biscuits
7 eggs (or the equivalent in Egg Beaters which is what I used)
seasonings
1-2 cups of Shredded Cheese

Directions:

Preheat oven to 400°F.   Spray a 9x13 baking dish.


Cut biscuits into 6 pieces each.


Mix eggs, seasonings, and 1- 1 1/2 cups of cheese in large bowl.


Gradually add biscuits to mix so they don't clump together. Make sure they are fully covered in egg mix.


Pour into baking dish and arrange the biscuits in a single layer.


Add remaining cheese on top.



Bake for about 25 min.  or until the top is puffed and golden.  Let sit for about 3-5 minutes so everything sets before cutting.  (I was too impatient!!  LOL)  Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This looks delicious! Im gonna get the stuff and make this for breakfast one day this week!

    ReplyDelete