Thursday, March 21, 2013

Blooming Pizza Bread

One of the things I Love to eat is bread.  One of my downsides.  lol  Especially when it comes to recipes like this one!! I found this over at The Girl Who Ate Everything's blog.  Although my pictures aren't nearly as pretty as hers, I LOVE the taste!!!  So did my kids and hubby!!!  I also made it for the recent Hotwheels Spinshotz House Party where I did half pepperoni, half Italian Cheeses.  The possibilities are ENDLESS with this bread!!!



Ingredients:
  • 1 unsliced round loaf sourdough bread
  • 12-16 ounces mozzarella or Provolone cheese, thinly sliced
  • 1 (3.5 ounce) package pepperoni, halved
  • 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasonings
  • 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
  • pizza/marinara sauce for dipping


Begin by first preheating your oven to 350°F.  While that is going, Start slicing your bread. Go Slice they are about 1 in cubes but do not slice all the way through.



 Next, start stuffing the bread with the cheese. I used Shredded because it is what I had, but the original says slices.


Then add the pepperoni,  I added a little more shredded on top.



Next, Mix your melted butter, garlic powder and Italian seasonings together.  Drizzle all over the bread.



Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese on top.



Cover completely with foil and bake for 15 minutes.  Unwrap the bread and bake for another 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with some pizza sauce!  Enjoy!!!



4 comments:

  1. OOOOH man Jojo, that looks DELICIOUS!!! Definitely gonna try this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I died a little inside as the drool dripped down my chin! That looks freaking amazing and I sooo want to make this for our next holiday and/or party! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmm! I will have to try this! Thanks Joj0!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i made this bread with little bit more of aroma ingredients ,,,, i took 4 medium size cloves of garlic 3-4 leafs basilica , little bit dill , and poppy seeds ..i smash(pestle) all of this together ... and when i finished i took 2 green young onions and i slice them inside the bowl together with 200grams marinaded mushrooms ...i melt half butter and i mix everything together ...also i used the cheese form one half and from the other half i used a cow white cheese ...if you are from USA is kinda hard to find but if you do have near by a foreigner market usually some turkish or macedonian you can find the cheese there but you can replace with mozzarella too if you can not find this white cheese ....
    Hope you will love it ...
    Greeting from Macedonia...

    ReplyDelete